Hero Kill Changes: Hero killing becomes much more valuable in the early game (Exp shifts), the late game (gold * level), but also makes hero killing sprees more valuable than static farming.
- Increased the gold given per level of a hero from 5 to 10
- Decreased the amount of gold given for kill streaks from 50 to 25
- Decreased the gold loss for dying from 30 to 25 per level
- Heroes will now be worth more gold depending on their GPM compared to the average GPM of the game. A hero can be worth 50% more. Kill streak and first blood are not affected.
- Changed Exp granted on kills from 100-2300 to 100-2500(100 per level and Area experience for multiple heroes remains unchanged)
- A streak will now reduce the gold lost of the streaker by 25 per streak on his next death
- Solo Hero kills will now grant assist gold to the team (split four ways)
Homecoming Stone: Right now counter TPs happen too fast in general for a team to viably try to gank an enemy hero. The increase duration will allow teams the chance to gank enemies at towers once again while still allowing the enemy team a chance to react. The increased duration to four seconds also makes it much more viable to run right when you see a port coming or to TP right when a port starts since your port out will only take 3 seconds.
- It now takes 4 seconds to TP to any t1 tower, 3.5 seconds on any t2 tower and 3 seconds to tp to anything inside your base.
Looks like KingRaven is squarely in the dumpster even after giving up all his youtube and blog fame. Not even the trash at ixdl will touch that dirty dong of his:
xcom and murglacius.
Kids I’ve made frequent the dumpster multiple times. xCom’s legendary bad storm spirit made a pub debut a few months ago. Sensing a moment to bolster his stature and beat his chest in front of me, he tried to troll me, got massively wiped, taught the hard lesson that sometimes life hands you lemons. If you’re a small son, much like this dumpster, you go to your lemonade stand and sell cups for .25 cents each. Life gives me lemons, too, but I just order the rock lobster tail.
I know, you’ve seen the soul stealer video, might even have it as your ringtone. Probably have plays from that game printed on posters, re-eanct the courier kill with your best friends and have the KingRaven song on your ipod. It’s natural to hate me – but I’m sure in the hell a lot better than a majority of people posting in there that are vouched and posting denies. No one even knows these people.
xCom, it’s known you’re like 17 years old. IT’s 9 pm, don’t you have multiplication tables to study?
Does KingRaven, characterized by many as “HoN trash”, reflect the truth concerning MursGlacius and Xcom? Does Xcom indeed have KingRaven’s soulstealer video as his ringtone? Only the netizens can decide. Let’s all take a moment to reflect on the various literary gems tucked away here.
If you’re a small son, much like this dumpster, you go to your lemonade stand and sell cups for .25 cents each.
Life gives me lemons, too, but I just order the rock lobster tail.
I know, you’ve seen the soul stealer video, might even have it as your ringtone
In my first post on dotallyrad.com I said that Drow was fucking strong and, as expected, you fat nerds were just anxious to slobber over the keyboard and prove me wrong. Here is my reasoning for thinking Drow, once released into Captains Mode, will be up there with the Gyros and Phantom Lancers.
Drow’s new Toolbox:
1) Trueshot Aura is one of the most disgustingly nerdy pushing skills in the game. You can’t even begin to comprehend how effective this is at pushing towers. No, trueshot doesn’t affect illusions (and if it did, it would be even more broken as shit). However, this doesn’t mean its still powerful. Remember when Beastmaster’s used to max their aura and axes? It’s the same kind of dirty dog deal here. You line up with your teammates and shoot the towers down with all that damage.
2) Frost Arrows are now stupidly powerful early, mid and late game.
3) Her ultimate is the glue that attaches her big bouncing breasts to her skeletal frame. It’s effectively a free eaglesong at level 6. This is a big fucking deal: not only does it synergizes with her passive, it also gives her +armour, +aspd and +damage for free.
Heres some fat for you slobbering virgins to chew over. The recent 6.77c changelog gives us an insight to the nerd king himself, our lord and saviour Icefrog, to the recent metagame.
* Tranquil Boots disabled speed reduced from 50 to 25
* Tranquil Boots heal increased from 170 to 250
* Tranquil Boots cooldown increased from 40 to 60
* Tranquil Boots heal duration increased from 10 to 20
This is a long time coming after IG and the other Chinese teams started putting tranq boots onto their carrys. To put it simply, if you have a carry with some kind of creep clearing ability (e.g. luna’s glaives, gyro’s flak cannon, PL’s illusions), you don’t need to invest over 5000g into a battlefury anymore – you just send that small son into the jungle after 10 mins of lane farm and off they go. Tranqs were originally for poor supports or people who needed cheap MS, but became the de-facto ‘carry boot’ and made a lot of agi carries broken.
Now you can still build them on your carries, but with a bigger opportunity cost – if your carry gets ganked, they ain’t running away any time soon and the longer heal duration means that there is a higher risk of jungling with them.
* Illuminate manacost increased from 150 to 150/160/170/180
* Illuminate AOE reduced from 400 to 350
KOTL should be taken behind the barn and given one to the head and another to that fucking fat horse he rides. He’s the very definition of ‘cancer’ – when this small son appears in your lane, you might as well fire up the league of legends client because youre in for a bad time. This nerf probably isn’t enough, but is a step in the right direction. Disgusting pubs should be able to dodge the fat wall of horses and professional KOTLs hiding in the trees aren’t as scary as they used to be. Further, the increase in mana cost makes this something you can’t just waltz around and spam – each one has a higher opportunity cost so you better line up your shots properly you blind virgins.