- You can’t pick US west or US east server. Is the difference between 70ms and 200ms delay important to you? Then you actually have to go to Windows Resource Monitor, Network Activity, and keep checking the IP of your game when you host until it lands on 12.129 for us west or 12.130 for us east.
- You can’t rejoin a game if you drop. What is this, 1995 and we’re playing Warcraft 2 on dialup modems again? Nope, its Starcraft 2 and you can’t rejoin a game if you get dropped, but yes, you get to wait for 60 seconds on the “waiting for players” screen to see if they will come back. THEY NEVER COME BACK. LOL CLASSIC. What a piece of crap.
- Software updater crashes EVERY TIME. Every time I load SC2 it checks for updates and promptly crashes. The only way to actually get into the game is for me to spamclick the launch button before the updater realizes its a piece of dogshit software and wants to crash. LOL. And you were thinking the us west/us east was the only MacGeiver bullshit we were going to have to pull to get this thing to be a functional gaming platform?
- Finagling shit to get a game started. If you actually want to play team matchmaking you need to remake your party a few times and have your friends reconnect to SC2 a few times because it just never seems to work the first time. People don’t see the invite, etc. This software is just terrible.
So PPD’s comments on the rumors of Black^ joining EG were -
As you can see, the tone implies PPD thinks Black^ is no good.
Do you think you’re good PPD? This is what Raven had to say about that kid:
My personal comment: Please stop being a fat virgin nerd before you talk PPD, thanks.
So I started playing this map called Zealot Hockey. No offense to Dota 2 but that shit was old news and not challenging anymore. I had previously made it a small mission in my life to prove that calm logic and charisma beat out angry, insolent Aspergers any day of the week. Since right now I’m casually sitting at 4800 after playing once every 3 weeks, randoming every game, and not caring, while Ravens fights for his life every game in the 4200 bracket, I’m gonna go ahead say “Mission Accomplished, son”. The kid’s just not any good. So I went and installed the big game SC2 4 years after it’s release.
I drop into this custom map Zealot Hockey, which is actually quite fun. Its dynamic, creative, challenging, and 20 games into it there are still tricks to learn. But even better than smashing at this game is taking kids out of their box and their comfort zone and making them mad as fuck while you drop the big slam on them.
Let me explain. Basically in this game, if you’re good, when you’re on a 1 on 1 breakaway with the keeper, there’s a 80% chance you’re going to score. Till someone pauses the game real quick and then unpauses, throwing off your rhythm. That’s a completely new element to the game that I brought in, many years after these idiots have been grinding it for a living, trying their same old moves like broken tapes. INNOVATION AT IT’S FINEST. Yet somehow I’m a bad guy for doing it… (CONTINUE READING…)
Today’s SHOWCASE brings you the latest in Raven’s big plays. See him dominate the game with Axe, Shadow Fiend, Pudge and Magnus. Plus, exclusive for the first time, a 1v1 Shadow Fiend showcase!
KingRaven’s stream is about to get even more awesome. We now have a chat bot with a ton of trash features, a betting system, and everybody starts with 100 RavenCoins by default on their accounts! Who’ll get the richest? Plus even if you run out, you can earn it back from zero by betting on some stuff… See features listed below.
** UPDATE (2014/04/25):
- You can now type
!helpand you will receive a link to a cheat sheet with all the commands.
- The bot’s commands have all been shortened, i.e.
!ravengameis now just
!game(but you can still use
!ravengameif you like)
- At the moment of writing this: ♦♦ Current RavenCoins leader is sayuritv with 457 RavenCoins!
** CURRENT FEATURES:
- RavenCoins economy
- Bet on Raven’s game (win/lose)
- Bet on gem’s drop in-game time
- Bet on called out player: dodge/1v1
- Big plays: register witnessed big plays in the Big Play Registry
- The Raven Shitlist
Have fun, and see you on the stream chat.